About Ibera Returns Policy
Please note the formal Limited Warranty includes the following points:
- To make a claim, you must have read and followed the instructions included with your product.
- The product warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damages, such as personal injury or other losses due to accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, modification.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper care and cleaning.
- If your product requires replacement, and the exact model is unavailable, it will be a replaced with a similar model at our discretion.
Making a Warranty Claim
To receive warranty service you must be the original purchaser of the product, and have the original sales receipt. If proof of purchase is not supplied, the warranty period will be calculated from date of manufacture. In this case, please be aware this will shorten the warranty period considerably.
When making a warranty claim, contact place of purchase. If this is not possible, contact the Ibera Distributor in your region. If there is no Ibera distributor in your region, contact Ibera directly.
1. Contact place of purchase.
If this is not possible–
2. Contact the Ibera Distributor in your region.
If there is no Ibera distributor in your region–
3. Contact Ibera directly.
Download & Print Warranty Claim Form
Claim form is optional when contacting Place of Purchase, but MUST be used if contacting the Ibera Distributor in your region, or Ibera directly.
Follow instructions on form.